- [Consulting] New Market Entry Strategy: PMO Capability leaders as part of Booz Allen’s expansion into the Middle East region. The effort including the design and implementation of a market entry strategy and proposal efforts targeting the infrastructure, telecommunications, and energy sectors. This also included developing intellectual capital to support business development activities. The team’s effort resulted in key wins supporting the firm’s expansion strategy.
- [Training] Organizational Excellence Forum: Conference Chairman & Keynote Speaker responsible for planning and executing a 1-day leadership development event focused on advancing organizational excellence through strategy and execution. The event included 4 international speakers, 10 panelists from local organizations, and 150 attendees with participants from 7 countries.
- [2007/8][Consulting] Organization Design & Launch: Founder responsible for designing and executing a corporate launch strategy focused on establishing a regional footprint focused on consulting and training. Led the creation of a portfolio of training in project management, balanced scorecard, and leadership. Wrote a book on project management and developed the region’s first PMO training workshop. Directed accounts capture efforts.
- [Consulting] PMO Design and Launch: Program Director responsible for designing and implementing a corporate Program Management Office (PMO) focused on overseeing client consulting engagements and providing the executive team with the needed line of sight regarding performance. The PMO was also responsible for launching the Project Management consulting offering for the organization.
- [Retail] Strategy and Pre-IPO Planning: Handling Officer directing a team of consultants in the development of a corporate strategy and enterprise transformation program in support of a retail client’s Pre-IPO activities. The team facilitated a series of strategy setting workshops followed by the definition of an implementation roadmap aimed at process improvement, and corporate governance.
- [1994-6][Retail] Process Improvement: In my capacity as store manager I developed business/strategic plans, new products & services, and process improvements resulting in increased profits during time of decreasing market size. Managed staff with profit and loss responsibility.