Infrastructure, Public, & Non-Profit Sectors
-  [Engineering & Construction] Enterprise Transformation and Strategy Execution: Program Director driving the implementation of a business process improvement strategic initiative focused on achieving greater organization effectiveness and efficiency while leveraging major technology capabilities in the areas of ERP, CRM, and automation.
- [Public Sector] Program Feasibility Study: Handling Officer provided executive oversight and client relationship management in support of a master planning project investigating the commercial and technical viability to implement a new technology in the energy sector in the western province of Saudi Arabia. The effort spanned over 6 months with a team of 10 consultants.
- [Non-Profit] Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Board of Directors: PMI Chairman responsible for leading the board in building and refining the Institute’s strategy while providing governance oversight related to the ongoing global expansion efforts into key regions such as India and China. Managed the Board/CEO relationship including performance and compensation. Served as keynote speaker at major industry events and represented PMI globally. The organization’s annual budget was $100M and included 500k members & certified individuals in 171 countries.
- [Public Sector] Organization Redesign. Handling officer for client engagement focused on drafting executive job descriptions in support of new organization structure deployed within the municipality organization. The engagement also included candidate application reviews and recommendations associated with filling the top 7 executive positions within the city government.
- [2008-10][Engineering & Construction] Strategy Design & Execution Oversight. Program Director leading corporate strategy development and implementation activities including the deployment of a balanced scorecard framework. The effort also included facilitating 10 client executives (CEO & VPs in the prioritization of transformation portfolio ranging from geographic expansion and performance management, to IT system implementations. The program budget was $10M.