IT & Telecommunications Sectors
- [ICT] Mobile Application Store Strategy: Program Director leading strategy formulation, system development, testing, sales, and business modeling activities spanning 3 continents and 5 countries. The scope focused on the design and implementation of a mobile application store to be implemented for a regional operator in support of a new client business model.
- [2006/7][ICT] Post Merger Integration: Program Director responsible for leading a post merger integration program focused on consolidating 7 consulting and information technology organizations into a single publicly traded company. The effort included the development of a new business model, corporate restructuring, business plan development, and change management.
- [manufacturing] Business Process Improvement: Handling Officer overseeing a team supporting a steel fabrication firm focuses on capturing current business processes, drafting future processes, and providing a gap analysis that fed the client’s procurement efforts supporting the implementation of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution.
- [ICT] Research & Development Program: Led a research and development project that resulted in the creation of a new business integration solution with harvestable assets that were deployed for a key IBM customer/partner and released to IBM’s product development team for market introduction. Activities included managing development teams and acting as primary liaison with key IBM executives to capture requirements and communicate progress.
- [ICT] Collaboration Hub Development: Retained by an electronics industry integrator focused on the development of a supply chain and collaboration network. The scope of this project was to design and implement a web services infrastructure for the purposes of participant enablement. The ultimate result was to develop a working prototype for one of the first generation social networks used in project collaboration.
- [ICT] New Market Entry Strategy: Led the development of a market entry plan for a manufacturer in the semiconductor industry. This involved analyzing the corporate strategy and marketing efforts and conducting research on potential opportunities in international markets to develop the entry plan outlining the how, when, and what for the product launch. Published and presented a paper on the process at the premier project management symposium.