Financial Services Secor
- [Financial Services] Program Governance & Technical Quality Audit: Lead Assessor & Engagement Leader responsible for reviewing a 60M SAR ($16M) program spanning 18-months focused on replacing the core trading system. The audit scope included the design of an assessment methodology that explored program governance, implementation quality, and launch readiness activities. The effort included 2 review cycles with interviews of 30 staff members across 4 organizations & vendors.
- [2000/1][Financial Services] E-Business Platform: Developed a new operating model in support of a newly formed wholly owned subsidiary and implemented a strategic e-business solution that focused on transforming the sales and marketing processes. The result was the adoption of a new e-marketplace for agents and carriers leveraging IBM solutions such as WebSphere. IBM was also able to take an ownership stake in the new company.
- [1999/2000][Financial Services] Sales Force Automation: Directed implementation of new CRM system. This included requirements definition, system design, vendor selection, negotiations, program planning, system deployment, and developing a centralized program methodology and standards for use in program tracking, reporting, and management. The program budget was $16M.
- [Financial Services] Document Management: Led the planning and implementation effort of a document management system. The scope focused on automation of claims processes, ensuring integration of the third party system with the mainframe. Concurrently managed two additional teams in requirements definition and vendor selection, including the creation of an RFP process for automated workflow and a document creation system. Project scope included the development of an ROI analysis for the systems to be purchased.
- [Financial Services] Email Solution Replacement: Migrated corporate e-mail from mainframe-based system to Microsoft Outlook. The project consisted of defining the technical requirements for the new environment, implementing the new system, developing and providing training, and rollout of the new system.
- [Financial Services] Customer Service System Upgrade: Managed a software development project focused on creating GUI screens that lay on top of mainframe screens allowing customer service representatives to more easily access benefit and claim information to answer inquiries from providers and subscribers.
- [Financial Services] EDI System Rollout: Managed the rollout of a new EDI software package in the provider community and the migration from mainframe to GUI based systems in 50+ locations.
- [Financial Services] Automated Workflow Deployment: Led a project team focused on reengineering new membership, renewal membership, and billing processes, which included identifying the technical requirements for automation of workflow and mainframe coding.
- [Financial Services] Facilities Automation: Directed a project team to implement a new facilities automation system. Began with the vendor selection process, working with a consulting firm to develop the RFP and select the vendor. The system managed the HVAC, electrical, and security systems and included hardware upgrades and the software system implementation.